CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Blogaversary to ME!

One year ago today I started this little thing called my blog, mainly cause I wanted to have a quick and easy way to share my kiddos with friends and family. Who knew what it would lead to, I have "met" many great ladies around the bloggy world and would love to call alot of them IRL friends.

I had a blast running thru my last year of post seeing what all we have done and how much my kids have grown in one short year.

A little preview of the past year
I turned 30!!
Abby turned 3
Wyatt turned 6
and Shane got older than me

Shane and I celebrated 8yrs of being married

Abby was oh so cute

We won the battle with the thumb

Shane coached an awesome season of Tball


We went to the beach and took tutu pics

Had some AWESOME pics made of Abby

and my boy conquered his fear of learning to ride his bike without training wheels

and I just know you all are so curious to know how one spends her first blogaversary. So I will let you in on my big plans for the day. Well it will start with waking terribly to early, dressing kids and myself, dropping one at the neighbors and going with the other on a field trip. Oh yea I will be celebrating in style with way too many first graders:) so wish me luck (that I know I will need) so that I don't loose someone's kid today!

4 comments:

Tabi said...

Happy Blogaversary to you!!! Glad you joined the blog world!!

jenn said...

Happy blogaversary. You've only been blogging a little bit longer than I have. I think my blogaversary is next month.

Cristin said...

Happy Blogaversary! I don't think I've ever celebrated mine....

Smoochiefrog said...

Happy Blogoversary to ya! Have a great day!