CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday Abby

Three years ago today our lives were changed for the better forever. The day began bright and early with my arrival at the hospital at 4am! She made her way into the world at 10:18am.

Over the last 3yrs she has blossomed into the most beautiful little girl. I know she is no longer a baby and it is only a matter of time before she will be all grown up and breaking some poor boy's heart. So right now I hold tight to the little bitty that she is.

She is a drama filled little diva on most days and we lovingly refer to her as our "little evil", but she does have a way with charming her way into everyone's heart she meets.

Today we are going for a fun "spa" day. She will be getting her hair done which includes a hair cut (she has never had one at all) and she will be getting a mini manicure. She says she is excited but we shall see if her inner diva rears it's ugly face at the salon. We are also going on a lunch date with daddy.

Watch my little slide show of her over the last three years (make sure to turn up the volume-I love this song).




10 comments:

Heather and Jason said...

Happy Bday, Abby! Its amazing how much lighter her hair is now compared to as a baby.

Just The Girl said...

Happy Birhtday Abby, hope it's a great one!

Mama Kat said...

Awww...happy birthday Abby!! She's so stinking adorable!!

jenn said...

Happy birthday Abby. You guys enjoy your spa day.

I'll have to watch the slideshow later because I'm at work right now and can't hear the song.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!
I just cannot believe how time flies!
We love you!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! The slide show is beautiful Joy!! Post pictures of the new do!! (I had to delete the first post because I can't spell!!!;))

Kurt and Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl! Loved the slide show--she is a beautiful little girl. I hope she enjoys her "special" day!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!!

jenn said...

Okay, I watched the slideshow and can I just say AWWW! That is so sweet. She's quite the little model too. She takes great pictures.