CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A day that will forever go down in history!



Yes it is election day, but I cast my vote over a week ago. No I will not tell you who I voted for but I will say it was not the "lesser of two evils" like I keep hearing people say, I voted for who I believe in and agreed with. Will who I voted for win? More than likely not. Do most of you know that there are more than 2 people running for president? maybe not. But I made my voice heard and that is all that matters. If you did not vote please don't tell me and please for the next four years do not one time complain about the president and how he is running this country. If you vote and your guy doesn't win oh well at least you voted!

But that is neither here nor there I have something WAY more important to talk about. Something that is MAJOR has happened today! Something that we were beginning to believe would Never happen, something that we have tried to make happen on more than one occasion, but with no luck.

What you say could be more important than electing a New president of the United States of America? Well my boy riding his bike for the first time with NO I repeat NO training wheels!

here's daddy taking the wheels off




I mean this is such a big deal, he was serious about not even wanting to try. Well there was this one time, but it got off to a rocky start when he hit his leg on the pedal and caused an "injury" and it was pretty much over from the start. Then the bike sat because Shane would not put the training wheels back on forever, but we gave in and they went back on, but alot higher so still he was not happy and barely rode it.

Well today it is another gorgeous day so I thought why not give it a try, I took him out to the road and he was riding so well the training wheels weren't even touching. I convinced him to let daddy take them off, and he was like a pro! He never fell over, he never crashed, nothing he just took off and started riding. We were jumping up and down with excitement.

He was also so proud of himself. He is really turning into a big kid before our eyes. I could almost cry.


9 comments:

jenn3 said...

Wow! No training wheels. That is a big step.

I'm not voting... Okay, I'm kidding. I voted last week so don't send me hate mail. Haha.

Elizabeth said...

Woo hoo, way to go Wyatt!
Exercise your right to vote people!!

Solei said...

"WANTED" to cry???
Yeah right! Come on and tell us the truth, you DID cry, right? right? right? =0D There's no shame in admitting that. I would 'cause I'm a crybaby like that, lol.

And girl, yes I am still
CVSing, but I get soooo mad when I go and they've run out of the free things, lol. That crest ProHealth, gone! Ugh! I get mad!!! LoL... I'm glad you like it too. And I agree, the sodas are a great deal! I also got the Olay Body Washes... They're 2 for $12, but the sunday paper had a $1 and a $2 coupon, so it came down to 2 for $9.00 and they give you $5 Extra Bucks back, so it ends up being 2 for $4.00 (or $2 each). whichever way you look at it, super cheap!
=0D

Kurt and Samantha said...

Way to go Wyatt, that is a HUGE accomplishment!!!

Cindy said...

Way to go Wyatt! That's awesome!!

I am with you girl...if you don't vote, don't complain!! I voted last week & I hope everyone votes!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

great job!!
My son tried once at the beginning of summer - crashed and DID NOT get on his bike the rest of the summer! no joke - he walked or rode his scooter!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Look at him go!!! Woot Wooooot~Wyatt!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I voted!! What a big boy without training wheels!

angie said...

Wow....he's a big boy now......it's sad, yet exciting at the same time, isn't it?