CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged: A list of 8's

I was tagged by Hair Bows and Guitar Picks . To Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of my wonderful blogger friends. Then go tell them I tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
End of school this year-Yes you read that right
Baseball games
BEACH!! in July
any days I can get off
warm and sunny days
Hopefully BEACH in August
getting in shape for above mentioned trips to the beach, believe it or not
digging and planting in the garden then eating yummy homegrown veggies


8 Things I Did Yesterday
Woke up way to early
took the boy to school
Kept kids that don't belong to me
sat in car rider line
fed, bathed, wiped, etc. repeat many times
got to take a shower early in the day-woohoo
Made a yummy dinner
watched hubs and kiddos plant green beans in the garden


8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Go get my hair cut and eyebrows waxed
Go get that massage I got as a gift for my bday back in October
go out of town just the hubs and I
go to the beach 2 times this summer (just gotta talk the hubs into the 2nd trip)
Take the kids to Disney Land
Get a new van
get my little evil to act like a little princess 24/7
snap my fingers and my house be clean!


8 Shows I Watch
Greys Anatomy
Private Practice
CSI
Survivor
Chuck
House
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-on right now-not by choice
Desperate Housewives

Now if you feel froggy go do it-Consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you for doing it :)

You must live kind of far from the beach...that sucks!

Tabi said...

I too am watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse as I type this. Oh the joys.

Heather and Jason said...

Girl, this season of Survivor is awesome! Do you love Taj?!

jenn said...

Cool. I may have to tag myself for this one.

Elizabeth said...

Look at you go, blogging while taking care of children. Your such a mulit-tasker. :-) One must have been asleep.