CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Guess who is getting a little OLDer?

Nope it's not me, remember I've gotten as old as I am gonna get!

Yep it's my favorite man, technically his big day was Saturday but I was too busy that day doing ....


wait for it..........


Cleaning my house!!! yes you heard that right I cleaned the entire house, it was so pretty and clean but then my children happened to it again.

Happy late birthday make sure you let me know how it is to be old, because you will always be there before me!

Here he is going home in his stocking


I see where Wyatt gets his looks



He is not only my husband but also my best friend




and he is a fantastic dad, who may or may not be a major push over to one little girl with big blue eyes.


and who is teaching our son all about being a wonderful man




Thanks for being by my side for the last 14yrs, here's to hoping for many, many more years together.





4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I dont think I have ever seen the stocking pic and even as a newborn Wyatt looked just like him.
Happy Birthday to your old man.

Kurt and Samantha said...

What a sweet post--happy bday!

Mama Kat said...

Awwww...so sweet! What a good little wife you are.

And I'm LOVE that you actually cook some of those meals...they ARE good, I'm tellin' ya. I'm impressed that you got your kiddies to eat up too!

Bad Mommy said...

Awwwwww, that was the sweetest thing! :)