CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

It sounded like a good idea

Let me just start by saying what I am about to share I do not agree with nor do I disagree with. But with that being said I will also say I spend ALL DAY long with them giving in to their every need. It is always what they want to watch, what they want to eat, what they want, ALL DAY. So then why in the world would I spend what few precious hours of alone time I have sleeping with them??

this is why:

OMG is this not one of the sweetest things ever? I mean I just want to squeeze them they are so freaking cute.

So like I mentioned daddy was gone and while daddy is away the children will play or atleast get to sleep in the bed with mommy!

I had let Abby sleep with me on Saturday and Sunday night and when Wyatt asked Monday night I felt bad saying no.

I mean seriously what was I thinking? I know what I was thinking, I thought how sweet it would be to cuddle with them all night long, listening to their sweet breaths, watch them dream big dreams-whatever.

Then this is the thanks I get

Um yea so where am I suppose to sleep??

It was a LONG night- I got elbowed in the mouth once, kicked many times, got cold when he who was in the middle decided he needed out from under the covers-more than once, listened to him grind his teeth and just generally was uncomfortable most of the night.

But then I woke up to this:
yep they changed positions sometime in the early morning hours

So then I decided it was ALL worth it-I guess

6 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awww..yes so worth it sometimes just to see those cute faces first thing in the morning.

jenn said...

Why are kids so dang cute when they sleep?

Shiloh sleeps with me every once in a while (usually if she's sick), but I don't enjoy it. I usually get kicked in the face. She moves too much.

Kurt and Samantha said...

Kids always look so sweet while they are sleeping, no matter how evil they can be. What a treat getting to sleep with Mommy!! Cute, Cute!

McAngie said...

Yes, I'm guilty too. When Daddy's away Alex sleeps with me too. I think it's the constant presence of someone else always being in your bed that you need. But they are sooooo adorable while they sleep!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet! Their little profiles in the first pic are just about identical.
Carter is the same way, ALL over the bed. It is definitely sweet to have them snuggle with you but you are not going to get good sleep.

Bad Mommy said...

Gawd, Wyatt is freaking adorable, have I mentioned that? I dislike sleeping with the children nowadays, I only have a double bed and they're getting way too big.