CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Weather

What is going on? I thought it was spring all the trees, flowers and plants also thought it was spring. It sure seemed like spring almost summer when I was at the ball park getting hot and sunburned on Saturday. So please tell me WHY this is what I read when I go to the local news weather page?

A freeze warning is in effect for much of Middle Tennessee overnight Monday and Tuesday as temperatures both nights are expected to dip into the low 30s in Nashville. Outlying areas could see lows in the 20s.

Monday's high temperature hovered around 40 degrees, some 30 degrees colder than Sunday's high of 74.

On and off rain showers mixed with snow by afternoon and flurries are again in the forecast for Tuesday morning.


Highs Tuesday are expected in the 40s.

It was sleeting most of the day yesterday and this morning it was SNOWING! WTH is up with that? I live in south not the frozen north so figure it out and knock it off.

So yep I will be covering my blueberries and tulips tonight. Do you know how MAD my kids will be if they don't get to enjoy blueberry pancakes from the blueberries grown with love from my backyard!

5 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

do you know how made jealous I'll be when I HEAR about your blueberry pancakes from blueberries picked in your backyard!

"figure it out and knock it off".. that's funny btw!

As for the dang favicons, I believe you cannot see them in internet explorer or something. Have you tried out firefox...?

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Also you can read this article it gives a couple possible solutions to viewing favicons in internet explorer??

Cristin said...

Oh ick.. snow??? It's cold an windy here in the northeast, but I'm pretty sure we won't see snow again... knocking on wood OF COURSE.

Kurt and Samantha said...

I hear you sister! My plants dont know what is going on either!

jenn said...

I'm so tired of this crazy weather. I'm really hoping it's warm and dry for Easter. Shiloh is supposed to have to egg hunts that day (one at church and one at my grandmother's) but if it's raining, I don't know what we'll do.