CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wordful Wednesday



Fall Ball 2008 is officially over. It is always bittersweet when baseball is over, on one hand I am glad because the 2 games a week and a practice thrown in there every so often plus all the helping with homework and studying was getting to me but then I am a bit sad because we always make great friends and really enjoy the kids and now it is all over.


This fall we had a great season thanks to a wonderful coaching staff that just so happens to include the hubs as head coach. We finished with a 9-3 record and will be in 4th place out of 14 teams.

Wyatt is such a lucky kid to have a daddy that loves to coach tball because lets face it, it can get a bit crazy out there trying to control 12 kids ranging from 4-6!

He played great this season and had a blast while doing it. Check out this action shot thanks to my FIL.


We now will be on a break from any and all baseball, for a few weeks at least. But then all to soon it will be time to start getting ready for the spring season.

**EDITED TO ADD***
I just had to add this one I just got from one of the moms. Look how cute and little they are and they all seem so excited after winning their last game of the season. (you should really click on it and make it bigger to see it better)



7 comments:

angie said...

Looks like such a great opportunity for the whole family!

Solei said...

He looks so cute in his little uniform... awwww! Plus getting to spend time with Daddy! Priceless!

But those sports. It's always a love/hate, right? at least for me it is... all those practices, then games on Saturdays... forget about your regular life. It revolves around their sport (at least for the season!)
=0D

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is pretty amazing! You are so lucky to have him!

Joy said...

Hey thanks anonymous I know I am a lucky lady to have him, and on top of it he is pretty hot if I do say so myself!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

I wish we had fall ball here - only fall soccer and summer ball! my son hates soccer!

Elizabeth said...

I know you cry yourself to sleep now that you have one less thing on your "to do list" for the week. :-)

Weeksie50 said...

Cute pictures and good memories..