CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wordful Wednesday-My lunch date



It was so beautiful outside the other day that Abby and I had to have a picnic. So I made us some sandwiches and we were just about to head outside and she said she had to have her lunchbox! Her princess lunch box to be exact, yes we were just going three steps out the back door to their little picnic table but it was a must. I was a bit big for the table but I still loved my lunch date.

Afterwards we let Jet out and we played in the back yard.

I hope they will be the best of friends for years to come


Find a few more Wordful Wednesday posts here


11 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww... those are the best type of lunch dates... BTW-- what beautiful eyes she has!!

Just The Girl said...

I love the pictures...looks like a great lunch date.

Tabi said...

Looks like you had the best lunch date ever!! What a sweet time together!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

too adorable!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute! Now if we could just get that nice weather back.

Melissa said...

What an unexpect moment of joy!! Those will be the moments she cherishes the most!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Came from Angie's WW. Beautiful pics!!!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Oh how cute! What a sweet lunch date--love the lunch box!

Brandy said...

Thanks for reminding Megan and I are over due for lunch date! Those pictures are adorable.

AVT Coach said...

So glad you are a flexible mommy and just enjoy the moment. I bet she thought she was at a real outing! A great blogger mommy would be ready to capture that moment!

Bad Mommy said...

Awwwwww, you're the best mommy ever!