CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordful Wednesday-What was once lost now is found

Remember this post and how at the end of it I mentioned a certain lost article of my husband's.

Well lucky for us, what was lost has now been found!


Yep that would be the infamous wedding ring! Yes it was in the garden. How you ask would we finally find his ring all this time later?



Yes that would be a medal detector! My dad brought it over and he went over where hubs had been digging the sweet potatoes and sure enough there it was buried in the dirt.

Go read more Wordful Wednesday post over at the circus



12 comments:

Tabi said...

That is completley cracking me up for some reason! Glad he found it though!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

fantastic find!

mommaof4wife2r said...

no way! seriously? you need to try that luck somewhere else too...maybe the lotto or something!

Solei said...

omg, i can't believe you actually found it!!!! Now can u come over and find MY husband's??? lol...

And yes, I'm still MIA.
I'm COMPLETELY pathetic, I know and i hate it... I just now got the message you sent. I'll try to look for the post you mentioned where mamakat mentiones you (WoooHOOO!), but I can't believe you're surprised girl. I luv reading your blog too!!!!!!!!! =0D

Missing u & your funny posts... I'll catch up soon, I promise!

avtcoach said...

What a relief! My friends found their wedding ring in the back yard after it had been lost for 30 years. Some yard people word digging around and found it! Both stories are wonderful when you find something that special.

jenn3 said...

That's great. I'm surprised you actually found it out in the dirt.

Kurt and Samantha said...

Oh I am so glad that you found it!

Shannon said...

Now you did find this one before going out and buying another one, right?

'Cause that is totally something I would do... buy a new one and then that's when I'd find the lost one!

Shannon said...

I just noticed your hubby's name... my hubby's is Shane, too!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you found it. Now lets see how long it takes for him to loose it again.
I dont know why those pics arent coming through. The halloween one was hilarious. I will try again.

Bad Mommy said...

Now totally superglue it to his finger. ;)

Brandy said...

Im glad he found his ring Im sure you are relieved.

My hubby lost his ring in the sand the first time he went to Iraq and stood in that spot til one of his soldiers came back with a metal detector he found it thankfully and thats why I know keep it when hes gone.