CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's what's for dinner

Or should I say was for dinner as in last night's dinner.

Slow Cooker Tex-Mex BTW click the name and you will find the recipe.

So I have to admit that this "whats for dinner" idea and the actual dinner was taken from a certain blogger that shall we say I have a bit of an obsession with (even if she didn't draw my name for the free vacuum giveaway she had over there on her blog). She has done quite a few recipes and always has her little chefs help out. I have also tried the Southwest Stuffed Burgers and the Chicken Caesar Lasagna both were also very yummy.

So I would like to introduce my little chef's assistant... Abigail, Abby, Little Evil what ever is easiest at the time. She loves princess movies, dancing, watching her big brother play baseball oh and sucking her thumb (yea yea I know we are working on it)

First you dump some chicken in

Then some flour and taco seasoning

Then the corn, green bell pepper, and salsa

Stir it all up and throw it on low for about 6hrs I served mine on Taco shells with some cheese, no one really likes rice which is what it said to serve it on. It was very yummy and believe it or not EVERYONE ate it!!! WOOHOO that makes it a winner in my house.
Oh I got scolded for taking this picture it was hubs plate and he wanted to eat.

Here is a great video I took
video

10 comments:

Mama's Losin' It said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! She is adorable! This post was super cute...how fun to see someone else do it. I love it. And I especially love all the wonderfully nice things you have to say about me...even if you are a little bitter about the vaccuum. :)

Very very cute!!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I can't wait to have my little helper in the kitchen. I love new recipes so I can't wait to try this one!

Denise said...

What an adorable post Joy! That video is too much! i want to squeeze her little cheeks :) :)

Demand More said...

Cute blog! I love any new recipes, I'll have to check back in.

Tabi said...

Oh I will have to try this one!! So Cute!!

Just The Girl said...

Sounds good and wow the cutest chef ever :)

Elizabeth said...

I love how she says Wyatt wont like it. Looks pretty good.

Sandy Toes said...

That is SO CUTE!

That is my kind of recipe...yummy and easy!
-Sandy Toes

Carrin said...

that looks great! I think I throw it in a pot this weekend in between football and soccer games. I also have used Mama Kats recipes.

The Spencer Family said...

Sooo cute! She is precious!

Lisa