CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Look who got another award!

Look what happens when I stay away all day long from this wonderful world of Blogger that I love so much! I cleaned my entire house spotless today and I was rewarded with an award.

Wonderful Just the Girl who also just happened to buy a tutu for her OH SO CUTE little diva from me, you can see her looking so cute in it here


I am now suppose to tell you 6 things that make me very happy.

1) My family of course
2) When hubs either sends me a text or email just to say hi during the day
3) Coffee (especially from Starbucks)
4) When Abby comes in early in the morning and climbs in the bed and snuggles and falls back to sleep
5) The Beach!!!
6) Getting something fun in the mail (since it is usually full of bills)

Now here ya go sending it out to two more of my bloggy friends
Supermom-not
Bad mommy



1 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Awwww, you're so sweet! I'll get it up today.

Happy Halloween!