CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Another photo session

Tonight we met up with Heather to do another photo session, she is absolutely amazing and does a fantastic job. We had Abby's pics done back in August and they were awesome, so I took Wyatt tonight to get some of him and a few of he and Abby, I decided last minute to jump in on some also.

You can jump over to her blog to see the little preview she gave me tonight. The proofs will not be ready for a few weeks, unfortunately! Make sure while you are there to click on the link in her post so that you can see some of Abby's pics from her session back in August. Also you can look here for my post on them (it has more than are shown on her blog).


9 comments:

AFRo said...

Okay. That's it. The next time I'm up we will have to get together and eat at the Pancake place. I've never been and I think us getting together is now overdue. Think we can do it?

Shannon said...

Ok, I jumped over there for the preview....

those are some seriously great photos! Wow!

Denise said...

Alright those are RIDICULOUS cute!!! Love the black and white three of you the MOST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Latimer said...

Joy, let me know if you'd like me to email you some web-sized preview pics so you can include them on here.

Thanks again for yesterday. I had a great time!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh my these are fantastic. I can't pic a favorite..

Bad Mommy said...

Abby is so ridiculously beautiful.

I LOVE how serious Wyatt is too!

angie said...

I LOVE the Fall fun collage and the one in b/w of all three of you.......they are all so great though....I love how the singles capture their personalities.

Kurt and Samantha said...

I love the one of all 3 of you lying on the ground!! Can't wait to see more.

Elizabeth said...

The one of Wyatt against the tree is great. He looks so grown up.
Maybe you can photoshop Shanes head in the one with you guys laying in the grass. :-)