CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It is Official

So ladies (and a few guys) it is official.... This will be the last week of my twenties. YEP that is right as of Friday October 17th at 1:57pm I will no longer be a twenty something sahm I will then be a 30 year old sahm.

WOW seriously how did this happen? I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, or is it to late to decide since I guess if you are 30 you are grown up?

So we are on a countdown. Lets just hope hubs gets it right and does something good for me for the big day (Hi Honey I know you are reading this). So go ahead tell me how pretty I am and tell me how I don't look my age, it will make me feel better about the big upcoming day. For those of you who have already passed the big day tell me how your 30's are so much more better than your 20's.

5 comments:

Carrin said...

In my 20's I figuring out who I was. In my 30's, I know who I am. Congrats on the birthday.

Elizabeth said...

30 is great! Think about all that you have accomplished. Your a wife and a mother. What more could you ask for. :-)
Now its just all down hill.

Mama's Losin' It said...

I've got 2 more months. I'm hangin on to my 20's with all I've got. You'll have to let me know how the transition goes. Any grey hair? Did you start menopause? What's gonna happen??

Amber said...

I didn't realize that you and Eric where almost the exact same age!! His 30th is Saturday!!

Lindsay said...

By by twenties - we ALL miss you. In our heart of hearts though, we will always be 27, right?! This happened to me in May and it was a sad ordeal, but I'm still alive - barely. Hang in there - enjoy telling everyone you're 29 for the next few days!! :-)