CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged



So a wonderful blogger friend of mine tagged me today and being to great friend I am I will join in. Just the girl go check her blog out she is fun and bought her little Diva a tutu from me!!! Which BTW she looked oh so cute in.

So here ya go 7 weird or random things about me:

1. I LOVE LOVE coffee see my pics to the side it is so true.

2. I am seriously afraid of spiders, I would have a stroke if one got on me. seriously don't mess with me I will flip out.

3. I love cereal and eat it all times of the day, most nights this is my snack after dinner, yes I know this is bad because most of the time it is some type of sugary kids cereal. As I type this I just finished a bowl of Fruity Pebbles:)

4. I met my husband just 2 months after turning 16! We have been together ever since

5.I take my camera everywhere with me it is always in my purse. Ya never know when something may be blog worthy.

6. I am a little obsessed with reading certain blogs, and have about 10 that I must read everyday. Therefor I have google reader to help me with this little problem

7. TV shows, movies and commercials make me cry all the time. I was almost hysterically crying the first time I watched "The Notebook"-remember this Liz?

So now indulge me I will not call any of you out but you know who you are! Join in the fun and give us a bit of fun info on you.


4 comments:

Just The Girl said...

I love Fruity Pebbles too...I have to buy three or four boxes for cereal a week becasue we all eat it all the time...so funny I may have to post about it sometime.

Mama's Losin' It said...

Ahhhh...the Notebook. Mama likey.

Heather and Jason said...

Girl, The Notebook is one of the best movies of all time! I know you dont have much time to read, but Nicholas Sparks (author of the notebook)has SO many amazing books. Check his blog for a list if u want to read some tearjerkers!!!

Lindsay said...

LOL - with you on the spider thing! thank heavens my daughter just calmly tells me theres a creepy crawly thing on the floor! Hehe.

Cereal = da bomb!

Blog stalker = check. :-)

Great post!