CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Yes, I am this crazy

The other day I had to grocery shop and by "had to" I mean it was Tuesday and thus the last day for that weeks sales. I had all my stuff together and there were lots of deals I had to have.  You all know I am a bargain shopper and I can't pass up a deal.  Wyatt had baseball practice that evening so that killed any thought of waiting for Shane to come home.

So what is a girl to do??


that is right load all the kids up and head to the store, and pray to God above you don't have to abandon ship mid way thru:) 

I have to brag on them though they all were very good. Abby had to walk because we ran out of room in the buggy & poor L could barely be seen from all the frozen foods and cereal boxes!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go SuperMom, (Super Babysitter). See, you totally need another baby. Whats one more when you are used to caring for 4 most days????

Cristin said...

I can't stand bringing ONE child grocery shopping! I don't know how you did it!

jenn said...

Haha. That's so cute! I hate even taking just Shiloh to the grocery store. I don't know if I could handle it with anymore than her.

McAngie said...

Yes a great feat within itself! You are supermom! You go girl!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Hey Joy! Found your blog off if Elizabeth's. This is Fran (Bradley's mom). Just sent a few minutes on your blog looking for the pics of Abby in her tutu, couldnt find it, but did enjoy all your pics of the kids and seeing Elizabeths Carter with Abby in that one. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and this should give you a link to our adoption blog.

Kurt and Samantha said...

Girl you are so brave!!