CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

You know me I can never just show a picture and keep my mouth shut.

So I am jumping in on some Wordful Wednesday posting.

The other day I met up with a friend at the zoo, we had the great idea of oh it is sooo close to school that surely there would be no field trips there. WRONG I think I saw 3 different counties school buses:)


Aren't they SO cute checking out the giraffe together? He was so close to the fence

Either way it was a ton of fun. We love the zoo and go all the time and I really enjoy telling the kids if they misbehave I will lock them in one of the cages!

Want some more wordful wednesday? Check out Angie


3 comments:

jenn said...

Wow. What a great picture! Whenever we go to the zoo, the animals are usually hiding.

Kurt and Samantha said...

Great picture!

Cristin said...

We LOVE the zoo too! Gonna try to go tomorrow in fact!