CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Look who showed up on my door step


I mean seriously I need this like I need another hole in my head, but how am I suppose to say no to that face?

It all started Saturday when I saw a shadow thru my blinds, I peeked out & saw him on my window seal, he was on the front porch to get out of the rain. Shane who is NOT a cat person and swears he hates cats (crazy considering his profession) couldn't even tell the little guy no. So I picked him up gave him some food and Shane took him to work swearing he would not be coming home here-Whatever. He got the once over today and had some unnecessaries removed and brought back HOME here today:) daddy is such a push over for two cuties who develop a quick love for a cute little kitty-That may I add has NO name. About that I am open to any and all suggestions.

He is settling in nicely and making friends immediately




But there are some (well one) that aren't so fond of him.  Well he is at least pretending to not like him by occasionally smacking him in the face and hissing at him.  But then when the kitten walks away guess who follows:)


He purrs like a motor boat every time you pick him up and pet him. He seems starved for affection and food and has developed a love of my fingers.


5 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

I am not a cat person, but he does have a sweet face. Abby seems awfully fond of him.

Bad Mommy said...

Haha! I see the video blogging is catching on. :) We can all thank Cristin for that.

I could (and would) easily tell him no. Me and cats? Notsomuch friends....

Tabi said...

Ahhh....yep...we aren't cat people either! Kinda allergic to them so that makes a difference! I would could one just for our youngest if we weren't both allergic to them because she LOVES what she calls the titty tat! Hahahaha...she doesn't pronounce her K's yet so every K is a T!

Elizabeth said...

Get you a couple of exotic animals and you will you have your very own zoo in the backyard. :-)
He is so cute!! I would not have been able to say no either. His name should be Lucky or something because he's lucky he didnt get dropped off on a back road when Shane toook him to work.

Cindy said...

I'm not a cat person either, but I am a total softie for any animal & he sure does have a sweet face!