CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 9 LONG years

May 6, 2000 at approximately 6:15 I became a Mrs.

I can't believe we have been married almost an entire decade and have been together for 14 1/2 yrs I really don't feel old enough but I guess I am :)

I ♥ this man with all my heart, sure he gets on my nerves some and sure we have our fights but in the end we know how much the other loves us no matter what.

I looked back at last year's post and loved the pics I shared so I thought I would link you up so you can look back at how much we have aged together over the many years.

8 years ago today

and here are some of my favorite man and I over the last year




Not sure what special plans we have just yet but know that tonight it will be a fun filled night at the little league ballpark, well unless it is rained out AGAIN!

We are planning a get away withOUT kids in the next few weeks it is just a matter of figuring out where we want to go on a tight budget.

10 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great one!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

McAngie said...

You two are like fine wine, you age beautifully!

Happy Anniversary!

Elizabeth said...

Funny how it seems like just a couple years ago and then on the other hand it seems like it was 19 years ago.
Hope you guys are blessed with many more happy years!! And I hope you can get away, minus children.

Life with Kaishon said...

This is so sweet. Congratulations : ). I saw a comment you left at Mama Kat's blog and I came over to say hi! I love the title of your blog! It is so adorable : ).

Jodee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cristin said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding pic... you guys are so stinkin cute!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait to hear where you are going!

Bad Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Heather and Jason said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! I still remember your beautiful wedding.