CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Still no name!

Seriously I can not believe this poor thing still is nameless.



Well he's not 100% nameless, we have come up with a few but nothing has stuck. Maybe he will be Fetch since he loves to "fetch" the baseballs while Wyatt practices his hitting in the back yard. Wyatt wanted Friskers but yea I am not digging it. We have a 3 letter thing with the other pets Jet, Pib, and the cat that doesn't really call our house home anymore Doc. So who knows maybe someday he will have a name but for now he will just be kitty.

He is NUTS and will attack at any moment keeping you on your toes at all times.


I am pretty sure he didn't realize what he was in for when he showed up on my front porch that rainy Saturday afternoon. Abby literally carries him around like this all the time. Well except for when he slips a little and then he is gasping for air as she slowly chokes the life out of him:)

7 comments:

jenn said...

Haha. I love that last picture!

My cousin has a new little kitten and Shiloh is really gentle with it, but she keeps trying to pick it up it's head. Poor animals.

Heather and Jason said...

There is nothing cuter than a child playing with animals! I love it. But oh my gosh that poor thing is gonna choke to death!!

Bad Mommy said...

How about Nut?

Kurt and Samantha said...

That is so cute--Sarah would laugh every time Abby would laugh. Name that poor kitty.

Elizabeth said...

Just name him Nut since he's nuts and you want it to be three letters. Its a cat, just name him already! :-)

Cristin said...

Dottie is good at naming things.. she named all her dolls "Diggy" and today she saw a bird out the window and was talking to it.. I asked her what the bird's name was and she said "Crap! That bird name Crap!" Momma is so proud.

Carissa(GoodNCrazy) said...

My cat does that same thing in the video except out from under the bed as you walk by scaring the be-stinkus out of you!!

I'd name him/her?? Sophie