CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

We're out of here

So that trip minus the kiddos is actually gonna come true-can I get a whooohoooo??

although I am a bit scared of what might become of me Sunday

Oh yea you guessed it this will be me on Sunday!! and I am a bit nervous.

I have never done this before and after reading the names they have given to the rapids only makes it worse


The kiddos will be getting spoiled up at Gram's house and will be full of junk food and sugar when we return. I think they will miss us, well I hope they at least realize we are gone.

Hope to be back minus injury to share lots of fun tells of our NOKIDS trip!


3 comments:

Tabi said...

Just looking at the picture panics me!!! Good luck and have loads of fun!!

Cristin said...

love that map! I'd be especially nervous about "Double Suck"

Have fun and be safe!

Heather and Jason said...

Fun! Ive never been and am going in June. I hope you have a great time and it isnt too scary. If it is, dont tell me about it!!