CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey day, Hockey and Starbucks-Oh My!!

Well I am back from my blogging vacation.

We had a great Thanksgiving, we spent it at my MIL's house with hubs family and my dad. I cooked the Turkey-It was AWESOME if I do say so myself:), I also made cranberry sauce that my son loved which made the whole thing worth making, a pumpkin pie and homemade gravy (which was a first). I didn't take any pics of my bird, I thought that may be a bit much.

We went out on Black Friday for just a bit the Target parking lot which happens to be near Toy's R Us was freaking crazy, we attempted to go to Old Navy for some 50% off jeans but when we walked in the door and saw the line that must have been 3 miles long we promptly turned and walked out. Hubs did score some ammunition at Dick's Sporting goods, and I got mad when the lady wouldn't sell me a new phone at Sam's cause my cell phone plan is in my MIL's name so we called it a day and came home.

I told hubs I didn't care how sick he was he was putting my Christmas lights and decorations up outside because he was going on a hunting trip and he would NOT hear the end of it if my lights were not done! So my outside is all pretty and lit up-more on that when I get pics. I haven't done the inside yet, I will be tackling it sometime this week.

Saturday night we went to the Predators game and even though they sucked playing the game we had some awesome seats, as in 9 rows from the glass, and there were some awesome fights and lots of them.

Here's them fam before the game


Here are the kids standing on the glass watching warm ups


Here's Tootoo in One of his fights-I say that because there was more than one


Me and my cute kiddos


Then tonight we met FIL and Mindy for dinner then afterwards we hit Starbucks (of course) I had me a Hot Apple Cider-YUMMY and the kids had some Hot chocolate; yes I am getting them started on their Starbucks addiction early. Haven't you heard they are in trouble and closing stores, so I have to make the next generation of addicts.


She was busy watching Tinkerbell and wouldn't look at the camera



9 comments:

Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kurt and Samantha said...

Sounds like you all had a great, fun filled weekend!! Your kids look so cute at the game in their attire.

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

looks and sounds like a great weekend!

Sasha said...

Try again on the crocs- I think they are back in stock!

jenn3 said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the kid's outfits. I want to get Shiloh a jersey, but I don't even have one yet. (Just a hoody - it's cheaper.)

And I was at Target Friday morning also. (I'm guessing the same Target.) I didn't see anything I had to have and the line went around the whole store, so we left. I wanted to go to Toys R Us, but I went there last year and decided it wasn't worth it this year. I'll pay more for my gifts I guess.

And yay Starbucks!

angie said...

How did you make your turkey and what recipe for cranberries? I made crock pot cranberries that turned out well, but I'm always looking for new recipes. I've never done black friday. I hate lines and lots of people. :)

Lorie said...

Mmmmm Starbucks! And the game looked like fun!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately Kennedy loves Starbucks as well. So do not feel bad. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Carlla

Bad Mommy said...

She just cannot get any cuter, seriously. The girls also LOVED the new Tinkerbell movie.

Great job on the homemade gravy!!!!