CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Look what we found!

Last Sunday we took a little drive to a little town to drop hubs deer off for processing, it was such a gorgeous drive the sun was shining, it was warm, and the leaves had began their wonderful fall transformation. All it all it was a fun Sunday Drive.




So what could make this drive better you ask?




This




Yep you see that right $1.99/gallon gas! and the $30.53 it took to fill hubs Pathfinder up from practically empty!!! OMG it was the best thing, unfortunately the below $2 gas hasn't made it all the way to my city yet but we are getting closer.



11 comments:

jenn3 said...

I'm SO glad that gas is going down again! It hasn't been under $2 where I live yet, but it's hovering close to it.

AFRo said...

I drove from one end of the state of Mississippi all the way down to the coast this weekend and the cheapest gas I saw was $1.98 in a town on the coast. It's still $2.19where I'm at, but 30 minutes south of me... where Papa 'Fro is, it's $2.09.

It is a nice breath of fresh air to fill up for half what it cost us two months ago.

Solei said...

I about cried last week when I filled up my running-dangerously-low-on-empty Explorer with $34 instead of the usual $73 or so... Woohooooooooo!
=0D

Heather and Jason said...

Oooohh! Im jealous!! Its only $2.15 here in Ashland City.

Elizabeth said...

Girl, its even better this weekend! $1.92 by our house!

Cristin said...

I paid 2.17 today and was thrilled... I think I would have peed myself to pay less than $2!!

Wendyburd1 said...

You dropped off a deer...for processing? I am guessing I don't want to know...

GNO Gals, Jyl and Carissa said...

I'm so proud I had even read the post in question BEFORE today! Big deal for me!!

As for what is that thing???

I think it's an out of use British Phone booth??? No idea otherwise!!

Oh and wanna turn on your email link for when you comment on blogs??

See here:
http://goodandcrazypeople.blogspot.com/2008/09/dear-no-reply-blogger.html

I'm soo gonna get cracking on your bag today/tomorrow!

Carissa

jori-o said...

Woohoo! we'll see if it continues to stay "low." Congrats on your MM celebrity! =)

Vixen said...

And I was so excited about getting it for $2.38 Friday. I feel ripped off!

You are so lucky!

Eudea-Mamia said...

Any story that starts with "we took a little drive to a little town to drop hubs deer off for processing" I know I'm going to love!

$1.93 here baby. I can now drive my Yukon around town without feeling like a baby seal killing whore.

Em