CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Who doesn't enjoy playing in the fall leaves?

It figures about the time all the leaves fall from the trees it turns cold. We had a few on the ground back when it was 70+ degrees outside but nothing like this. So the past few days they have bundled up and ran out to rake and jump in the leaves.

Here they were just not long ago enjoying the not so fall weather


Wow give it a few days and how the weather changes



Even the dog had fun!


Here is Wyatt and his girl "Jet"


he let me bury him


I am kinda glad the weather did finally turn cold, it gets me more in the mood for the season, it's hard to think about Thanksgiving and Christmas while they are running around in shorts. I can also have my nightly fire and coffee.


5 comments:

Solei said...

Nightly fire and coffee!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm, delicious!

Now that I have a fireplace I'll be doing the same thing!
=0D

And the kid's pics are adorable. What fun!

Kurt and Samantha said...

I too am glad the weather is cooler. I love the crisp in the air. Your two cuties look like they are having fun in them leaves!

Elizabeth said...

I have some playing in the leaves pics I need to get on my blog also. It is definitely fall weather now, more like winter weather.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I know. Let's make soup and play in the leaves. My kids were actually complaining that we don't really have any trees in the new place to rake up piles of leaves...and I was all...um NOT too sad actually...we had MASSIVE trees in New Jersey before and ALL THAT RAKING...oh my.

I love leaves pics though!

jenn3 said...

Love the pictures. I was going to rake leaves and take some pictures of Shiloh, but I never did. I'm glad it's cold now also. I hate it being 80 degrees in November. It's just wrong somehow.