CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

Yesterday we enjoyed another "Fall" day. Here in TN you never quite know what you are gonna get when it comes to the weather. But the last few days have been rather UnFallish, but give it a couple days I am sure ol mother nature with slap us back into reality.

Here are the kids enjoying their four wheelers in the leaves.


My little "Evil Kenival"


Wanna see some more "Wordful" posts? go here



11 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

This crazy weather, the last few Thanksgivings it has been "warm", it just doesn't feel right. I do love the warm days though it gets the kids outdoors!

Deb said...

it looks beautiful... you must have a bit of land, no? and what a great day yesterday--one step closer to "manhood". once those training wheels are off, there's no stopping him!

Susie said...

Those are great fall pictures! What fun:-)

jenn3 said...

That looks like so much fun.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Looks like fun! What cutie's!!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Looks like fun! What cutie's!!

Solei said...

I know what you mean with the crazy weather. One day hot, One day cold... Geez, can't mother nature just make up it's mind already??? I for one can't wait until it gets cold enough to turn on my chimney!!!!! WooHOo!!!! I have a chimney!!! (Can u tell I'm a lunatic???)
=0D

Drama Mama said...

You Have a Beautiful Blog!! I enjoyed reading your posts!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Looks like they enjoyed to day to the fullest!

Elizabeth said...

Loving this weather! Thanks for having us over today. Carter had a blast. We will have to get back to our weekly playdates, especially when it does get cold and we are confined to the indoors.

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

looks like fun! love the fall colors, we dont have those out here!