CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How does he say I love you?

Not sure about your hubs but mine is not the hugely romantic type. Sure he gets me good stuff for bday, Christmas, anniversary, etc. but just the normal everyday Friday; not so much. So when this past Friday he walked thru the door with these I thought, HMMM what has he done wrong?



Yes they are just some store bought flowers but the point is he had to drive there after work get out go in and pick them out all for no reason at all.


Much to my surprise he hadn't really done anything, well there was this little bit of a disagreement the night before but I won't bore you with it.

The funniest part was, I was on the computer (surprised?) when he got home, anyways he didn't say anything just laid them on the counter then went out to the garage. It wasn't until Wyatt walked into the kitchen a few minutes later and said what are these? I said what, he said the flowers on the counter and I just laughed.

So I walked out there and said "oh is this your not so subtle way of saying I'm sorry" and he said No. He said he just wanted to make a point, and we will leave it at that.

Yes he will be reading this so let's not let him get to big of a head and think he is the greatest hubs in the world. Trust me he is not far from already believing this.




3 comments:

Just The Girl said...

I love little surprises like that...great hubby!

Tonya said...

Awww, that is so sweet!

My hubby is not terribly romantic either, but he does present me with special gifts from time to time, and I love it!

Solei said...

I'm sorry but I just have to say Awwwwwwwwwww! How sweet of him!

It wouldn't be THAT big a deal if he did it all the time, but since he rarely does it, then that makes it a BIG deal!
Believe me, I know. I have me one of those too!
=0D