CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Not alot going on here

The Blue Jays played a great game last night and won, make that win number 5! I awoke yesterday with a sudden onset of sickness & felt kinda crummy during the game. We went to dinner with fil and his girlfriend to my Favorite pizza place and the crumminess got worse so much that I could only eat about 2 bites of my Favorite pizza. I was terrible company and actually left and went to the car.

We got home and I went to bed and slept 13 hrs! With a little help of medication of course and felt a little better this morning, still not myself.

Shane is off to enjoy his man night out with some buddies. He is in his friends wedding next weekend and they are heading to the lake for some male bonding.


2 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Bad Mommy said...

Yay for sleeping thirteen hours!!!