CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I never win anything

I can't believe it, I got this great award from a new "friend" whose blog I have started stalking:) I stumbled across her through another blog I read and found out that we have alot of blogs in common. Go check her out she always has something good and funny to share Just the girl



Now to pass it on...
Sasha says-she is barely keeping it all together
Super mom...not-she is no supermom:)
Bad mommy-Her and her family just moved to Germany jump over and show her some love
Mama Kat-LOVE her
Liz-she's got some cute kiddos and she is my IRL bf


4 comments:

Solei said...

omg!
thank you!
thank you!
thank you!

I oh so humbly accept my award!
I already put it up!
=0D

*thank u for making a dreaded Monday morning such a great one!
lol

Elizabeth said...

thanks friend!

Bad Mommy said...

Thanks for the award and the linky love! Off to post...

Mama's Losin' It said...

Awww you really DID give me an award. Now I love you even more! :) Thank you thank you thank you!!!