CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big Brother is watching

So the other day I was talking with my neighbor about my cat, I was telling her how I had seen him that he had been home that day to eat, which is very rare. See we only see him about once a week or sometimes longer. We were joking around and she said "oh did you know he is on the Google map". To this I responded what is the Google map thing? She said that if you go to Google maps you can type your address in and it will give you a picture and not just any picture but a "street view" as in someone has driven down your road and taken pictures.

So of course yesterday I have to go look to check this out. Sure enough I type my address in click "street view" and start clicking the pictures further down my road and there he sits. My cat sitting smack dab in the middle of the road! As you take the pictures further down to the dead end he is moving walking away but still is there in all the pictures:) My crazy cat will forever live on in Google Map even if I only get to see him a few times a month!

So do it for your address and see what fascinating thing you see on your street. This just proves that SOMEONE is always watching you.

Doc




4 comments:

Nina said...

I will have to check that out. I think big brother is watching us more and more every day. I can count 9 out door cameras on my work road that are observing us as we drive by every day.

Cute cat!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Thats hilarious. Your cat is crazy and famous.

Bad Mommy said...

LMAO!

BTW, what's up with the blog admin thing? Kinda freaky, and big brothery too.