CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Gas situation here

So I totally had another post planned that I was about to do, but then I checked my email and my FIL had sent this to me.

Anyone here will love this one. I am lucky and my city has gas but they are not so lucky down the road about 45 min. Hopefully the word will not get out and they will stay out of the Boro and we can keep our gas for ourselves!

I personally think it is freaking crazy that a major metropolitan area can run out of gas but whatever. Hope you enjoy









2 comments:

mommaof4wife2r said...

i find it odd to believe, but i do remember the 70's vaguely when there were lines a mile long. but today...seriously?!

Heather and Jason said...

Thanks hurricane Ike for shutting down gas production.