CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

A new site that I am in love with

So not long ago blogger that I love to stalk mentioned this site http://www.scrapblog.com/ and I have become obsessed with it. I love love to scrapbook but these days funds are low and scrapbook supplies are not included in the necessities of life, although I think this is very wrong they are needed. Another reason I love it is because it is so easy to paste your picture into the design and you can still move things and remove things or add journaling to the page to make it your own.

I actually made my new header using this site. Here are just a couple other pages I have done, but trust me there are more, alot more. I see alot of pages coming as soon as I get Abby's pic cd from her photo session:)

Wyatt's spring 08 tball


Wyatt soccer fall 07



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That site is lots of fun. That is my kind of scrapbooking. Very little effort and no creativity needed. :-)

mammadawg.com said...

Dontcha just LOVE scrapblog.com?! I swear - I don't think I'd be able to put a page together without it! :D

Just The Girl said...

So cool, I am working on a bunch of pages right now....

Kurt and Samantha said...

Oh my gosh those are too cute and easy! I too love to scrap but the time is hard to find so one day I may just have to check this out!