CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

So for today's Wordful I thought I would take the time to brag on my little man for just a bit, and since I just got his pictures picked up yesterday and am in love with them I have to share them. This is the same girl that did Abigail's pictures back in August.

It is hard to believe on most days that his is quickly turning into a little man, he is already 6 1/2 where has the time gone? He is such an awesome student (not really sure who he got that from) his teacher and pretty much anyone he is in contact with during a day at school absolutely adores him. "He is so well behaved" they keep telling me-REALLY. He is so smart and learning so much this year and it makes me proud that I didn't mess him up by staying home with him and never sending him to daycare or anything ever.

So here ya go








And since I know you love see me



Wanna see more:







15 comments:

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

aren't boys the best!!

Karen said...

Aw, he is so handsome.

Just The Girl said...

Great pictures :)

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

All of the photos are great. I especially like the one of him on the brick wall.

Tabi said...

I LOVE these pictures!!

jenn3 said...

Great pictures. He's a cutie!

Kurt and Samantha said...

I know you are so proud of him--what a good boy you have. The pictures are so good! Do you have more?

mommaof4wife2r said...

i love the pics...and you and the sib in the final one is soooo pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Gosh, he is so big. Seems like just yesterday we were lugging him around everywhere and it was just him. Now there are 3 more in the mix, wow!

Mariah said...

I love the one with him against the brick wall

Over The Top Aprons said...

What a handsome young man ... you can just tell he is very intelligent just from the sharp look in his eyes. Your have a very lovely family!

Bad Mommy said...

And we all know why they're so freaking cute ;) Even Radio thinks your kids are adorable and he doesn't usually notice or care.

I love reading you, you're always so kind and caring, can you train me in patience?

angie said...

The pictures are gorgeous....

Kurt and Samantha said...

Love your new header, you need to make me one!!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Those pictures are perfection! He's a handsome little guy!