CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picking out the Perfect Tree!

Thanks to my husband's departure from the state for 5 days last week we have just gotten our tree. We always have had a live tree and we always get it from Hobby Lobby.

Wednesday night we loaded up and went on the look out for the "perfect tree" and we found it.


Last night we finally decorated it!-Yes it is infront of our door, that is the only place to put it!


Remember all those special ornaments? Here are some of them.

My beach ones (I unfortunately didn't get one the first year so there is just 3)


Just one of their "first Christmas" ornaments


And my cutie pie when he was SOOO little-what happened to this baby boy?


And last but not least the Snow Flake on the top


Now for your viewing pleasure I present you with our Christmas Tree of 2008!






1 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

I love putting the ornaments on the tree and remembering the meaning or the person from which it came. I just love Christmas!!