CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wordful Wednesday-What should he ask for?

For Christmas that is?

I have had thoughts about this since I found out that his two top teeth were both loose, I knew I would have them out of his mouth before Christmas just so I could take this picture and write this caption.

"All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth"


Shane pulled the first one on Thursday night, unfortunately we had an "incident" & by incident I mean swallowing of the tooth :) Yep Shane yanked it and it went backwards into his throat he gagged I yelled "don't swallow it" but it was too late it was gone! He started to cry and we assured him it was OK and he could write a letter to the tooth fairy explaining what had happened, he did and she left him his five spot.

I told him since it was daddy's fault that he swallowed the tooth that daddy should have to find the tooth the next day. Daddy however didn't go for this idea and the tooth was lost forever.

The other one came out on Sunday night under a bit more prompting than the first one had taken, I think he was a bit gun shy with the whole swallowing tooth incident. He held a wash rag in his mouth this time and all was good. $5 more-this boy is getting rich!

Want more Wordful posts?




15 comments:

jenn3 said...

Wow! $5 a tooth. Kids are expensive these days. I used to get a quarter for each tooth. (I sound really old.)

Amy said...

You better watch it he will be pulling all his teeth to get rich! A magical WW to you!

Kimber said...

How adorable. I love it when they have missing teeth.

Hootin' Anni said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! If Jenn3 thinks she only got a quarter...think back in my day I'd be lucky to get a nickle! Yep, I'm that old. LOL

My Wordful Wednesday is Photoful too this week. And I'm having my 1st ever blog giveaway if you would like to check it out...from the link on my sidebar! Happy Wednesday to you.

Jenni Jiggety said...

He is SO CUTE! My youngest is missing his front two teeth as well!

angie said...

Love that toothless smile. My kids think losing teeth is the BEST way to make $$ around. The last tooth lost in our house was down the shoot, too! :)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I love their toothless grins at that point! He is a cute one and man could you tell him to share the tooth fairy love???

Elizabeth said...

Thats hilarious, you didnt tell me about him swallowing his tooth. His tooth fairy is rich. I used to get like 50 cents for loosing a tooth.
Mason is asking for the same thing for Christmas, his two front teeth. Or any teeth for that matter.

Just The Girl said...

Wow...cool picture for WW!

Jennifer said...

Priceless and cute kids too!

The Spencers said...

Too funny! Jacob really wants to lose a tooth, but none of his are even loose!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

poor little tike - at least he's rich now!

Tabi said...

Man that tooth fairy must have to adjust to the economy where you live, ours get 3!!! LOL, people tell us all the time that they get alot!! Hehehe...so much fun!

Kurt and Samantha said...

He sure is getting rich quick!! He looks so cute missing his two front teeth.

Jodee said...

Wow...this is a HOT TOPIC! Poor little guy swallowed his tooth:( He will always remember that!