CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My header is SO true

Because it is a Winter Wonderland here in beautiful snowy south


After that last pic yesterday is continued to snow and snow I think they said we ended up with about 4in but then last night is sleeted and rained a bit and that made everything a solid sheet of ice over the snow. It is very crunchy and VERY slippery out there today. But it makes for some awesome sledding or should I say skim boarding:)



We have already been out once today and looks like we are about to head out again cause the kids are dying to get out in it again. I've taken tons of pics and will be posting them soon, maybe also some videos. I've also got some great videos proving our great parenting skills. I really do wish I could ad the disclaimer of "no one was harmed in the making of these videos" because unfortunately someone or more exact Abby was. She did a flip off the sled and her face hit the hard icesnow, her pretty little face is so pitiful looking.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw, poor Abby!

Meichelle said...

WOW! That is too much snow!