CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

So it snowed

Sorta.


Not Really.


Wyatt and Abby did drive me nuts though wanting to go out in the cold to play in the "snow". So finally about 2:00 we bundled up and went out to play in the frigid weather.






I mean how sad is that? There was enough to make some snow balls, but not a snow angel-which is exactly what Abby wanted to do. I thought about taking a picture of her in the "snow" trying to make a snow angel and email it to the weather people at all the local channels with a caption of "You should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Wyatt was happy to have another day off from school today "due to the weather!"-only weather I know of is the frigid temps outside,they say some roads were slick but my neighborhood roads were completely dry so not sure about that.

It is terribly cold outside but that isn't anything new like I said the other day it has been horribly cold here for many, many days now. Current temp outside my door is 20!

So between xmas break and snow he has only been to school 2 days since Dec. 17th!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We are so pitiful. People up north probably laugh at us. Why cant we just get one good snow? I am SO thankful, Carter never even asked to go out and play in it. I got lucky!