CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

just a little FYI

Our weather men and women suck

I think maybe I should try my hand at it, I mean how hard is it?? They have 1 job-Predicting the weather and that is it!!

EVERY single school system in middle TN shut down today because they had told us the snow was coming and lots of it by early in the morning right when school would be starting.

Do you know what we woke to today??? NOTHING!!!

While watching the news Tuesday night we were so excited finally cold and precipitation were gonna meet and we were gonna get lots of the fluffy white stuff-inches and inches of it we were told by before mentioned weather people.

it is now 11:45 and finally something is falling but they have dramatically reduced the prediction to about an inch! WTH an inch? that stinks & is hardly worth the bundling of children that takes forever and causes many meltdowns-on my part not theirs.

Anyways still keep your fingers crossed that something happens here.

4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I hope it snows for you and the kids :)

Elizabeth said...

Idiots! Its a scam.

Natalie said...

My kids are very upset with our weathermen in Memphis as well. Cheeks kept talking about snowman & woke up in tears when she discovered she couldn't make one today. We got an inch or so, enough to get school cancelled. And for them to call me at 5am to let me know it was cancelled. B/c really? Apparently, us parents aren't smart enough to watch the news at a normal hour. Ugh. So now, I"m crabby. The kids are crabby. And the snow is gone.

Cindy said...

I've always said I wish I could be wrong that much & still keep my job!!! Must be nice!