CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to the real world and dang it's cold

no more holidays, no more vacation from work, no more vacation from school.

It was back to reality yesterday when the girls I watch showed back up for the first time in 11 days! yep I had 11 straight days off. Well not completely; I did still have my kids that expected to be fed and taken care of. But it was nice to get to sleep in all those days.

Unfortunately today was back to school, which stunk in many ways. Not only did I have to wake up early, but I had to actually get out of my pajamas and leave the house! and considering it was only 10 frigid degrees outside this morning when we left that made it even worse.

The weather here has been whack, not sure when the last time we were above freezing or even out of the 20's. I think the warmest temp this week is 34. Remember people we are not in the frozen north here, this is the south it is kinda cold here but not frozen. Our weather man even said that four letter "s" word! So keep your fingers crossed for us poor folks here in the south who get all bent out of shape when we get an inch or two

2 comments:

Tabi said...

Oh my, you crack me up...that scandlous four letter word SNOW! Too funny, I have no desire for any kind of snow! It's been in the 20's hear but suppose to drop to the teens by the end of the week! ICK!

I promise I haven't forgotten about Abby's dress, I need to take the pictures of the fabric and email you! I will work on that today!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love your new blog look!