CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa must have gotten good reports from Jingles

Because OMG he spoiled my kids.

They got so much stuff and I took so many pictures but I don't think I got it all, it was a bit crazy around here. There was paper flying everywhere and Wyatt tore thru his stuff in a matter of minutes.


Wyatt's 2 biggies were a bike and a Bearded Dragon-his name is Spike:)


A few of her with her loot-notice the Vera Bradley purse? oh yea daddy also spoils her.

the dogs even got a little xmas surprise

they all got huge bones!

Then we were onto clean up and trying to clear a space for the grandparents. We had an awesome late morning breakfast with them (Abby was my big helper and cut up fruit for fruit salad) and then they unloaded with their loot.

Abby got some dress up clothes, movies, an easel, a Cinderella's castle snow globe and lots more


Wyatt got a tv, legos, an alarm clock and tons more!

The fam

notice the jammies? yea we stayed in them all day!! it was great. After the grandparents left we sorted thru the chaos and tried to see what they had gotten. We laid around and were lazy for the rest of the day, well until dinner time. We started a new tradition a few years ago of just us four having a nice big dinner. This year Wyatt had requested crab legs:) Sounded good to us so I made those with some yummy steaks, home made mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and rolls. It was SOO good and we were so stuffed afterwards.

Oh yea and Christmas also holds a little extra special place in my heart. It is the night that Shane and I met 15 years ago!!

We had a great 2009 and can't wait to see what next year hold in store for us!

6 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

WOW!! Jingles must have reported some very good behavior!! Your 2 made out. Love all of their stuff.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas...love the pics!

jenn said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Shiloh stayed in her pjs all day on Christmas also. I was tempted to, but I didn't since we had to go to my grandmother's house for dinner. (But I did stay in pjs until about 3pm.)

Great photos.

Cristin said...

Wow, that's a whole lotta Christmas goodness!

So jealous that you got to stay in your jammies... I had to work Christmas evening...

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day and Santa was too good to Wyatt and Abby.

Sasha said...

So glad you all had a good holiday! Great pics!