CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

No it's not in fast forward

We went to a friend's birthday party today and he had one of those big inflatable water slides. The kids had a blast and went down no fewer than 400,000 times.

Abby has zero fear as is shown in the video. I know it looks like I put it in fast forward but in reality she was just going about 75mph coming down-every time and let me tell ya that can cause some serious wedgie issues.

Enjoy



Oh and this is totally off topic BUT I thought I would let you know that if you have lotion on your hands and go to open your favorite bottle of perfume and drop it on your slate tile bathroom floor it will break and your bathroom will still smell of perfume about 9 or so hrs later. Guess hubs knows what I need for my birthday.

3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Omg, that looks like SO much fun. She must have had an awesome time. ;)

Kurt and Samantha said...

She looks like she was having so much fun and going super fast!! I bet they both had a great time. Sorry about your perfume, but now your bathroom smells pretty:)!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

The greased lotion glass bottle dropping episode eh? Oh that stinks... um... literally??