CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

What a craptastic weekend

Well it started all nice, I got done with "work" early on Friday went to the ballpark that evening it was all fun and good. We even ending the night with a run thru the McD's drive thru-I know very healthy, whatever.

Shane and Wyatt were going hunting Saturday morning so I was up at the buttcrack to help get them out the door (yes I am that great of a wife and he is very lucky) then it was back to bed. Abby came and climbed in the bed and I bribed her with chocolate milk so she would go back to sleep and we slept til a more decent hour. I left around 11:30 (child free I might add) to go get my hair cut. He left shortly after me and little to my knowledge this is where my weekend would take a turn for the worse.

I was just loving my uninterrupted me time getting my hair done, running by Sonic for some yummy fatty food and my new fav a Strawberry limeade chiller oh yea it is as good as it sounds you must stop what you are doing at this very moment and go get you one. I mean it GO! Then to make it even better I went and browsed thru Target for as long as I wanted and I didn't even have to look at toys! I mean seriously it was shaping up to be an awesome day.

I decided that it was time to head home and remember how I said my day would go from fun to sh*t this was it. When I pulled into the driveway I noticed my cat ya know this one and something wasn't right. As I got closer it became clear. He was dead. I immediately freaked and called Shane. He couldn't figure out what I was freaking out about. I told him to get home now! He was home within 15 minutes, and buried him. Only thing we can figure is that he was hit by the trailer Shane was pulling behind his truck when he left. He says he's sorry and had no clue that it had happened.

RIP little Fetch, I am sure Zeus will miss sharing his breakfast with you


Sunday I woke up feeling pretty craptastic so again I bribed Abby with some chocolate milk but this time I got her to stay on the couch and watch some TV-don't judge. I went back to bed and did not reemerge til about 11:15! Don't worry Shane was up, it isn't like I left my kids unattended half the day while I slept, I am not that crappy of a mom. I was still feeling pretty bad though. I did manage to feed my kids some lunch and do a little laundry but mostly I was just lazy. I took some drugs and felt a bit better as the day went on.

Today I am stuck with this hacking cough that makes me sound like I have been a chain smoker for a better part of my life, but unfortunately there was no sleeping in today as it is Monday and that means back to school and back to the daily grind. oh how fun


6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry about Fetch. :(

Bad Mommy said...

Ohhhh, Joy. I'm sorry. :(

--Boaz-- said...

I'm gonna miss the little guy. R.I.P. Fetch.

Cindy said...

Aww, sorry about your cat! I had a crappy day today, so I feel your pain girl!

Elizabeth said...

Poor little Fetch!!

Kurt and Samantha said...

RIP, Fetch! At least you did get some time alone.