CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seriously will it ever stop?

I am SO over this weather, SO over the rain.

Everyday is a new day of the same thing- rain or cloudy with a chance of meatballs, I mean rain:) Baseball has been canceled for days, we have missed two games I am over that also. I think everything is gonna mildew including me!

I just want some beautiful fall weather, I want the leaves to start changing colors and falling to the ground. I want the air to be cool and crisp not wet and stinky.

I am beginning to realize what it feels like to live in Seattle. I think the weather lady said it has rained for 9 straight days!! and yet there is still rain in the forecast everyday thru the weekend. SERIOUSLY! WTH

So anyways enough of my whining about our weather, it could be worse. Folks are literally floating away in GA, keep them in your thoughts tonight as many have a lot of cleanup to do without flood insurance to cover it.

It wasn't raining this afternoon, it was just cloudy and wet and yucky. But gosh I wanted to have a picnic, the girls wanted to have a picnic, so a picnic we had!

We were on the only dry ground around-the front porch.






Technically it may have not been a picnic, but we were outside so it still counts!

4 comments:

Tabi said...

ugh! I understand! The same here, and I swear that everything is starting to stink too! I mean my front yard is so wet, that the standing waters smells foul..yuck!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

We are having tons of rain too and it sucks!

The back yard looks like a swamp.

Kurt and Samantha said...

Yeah, I agree. So ready for fall weather.

Tiaras said...

what a cute idea to have a picnic on the front stoop! My girls would love that - but we haven't had any rain! we need some!