CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am so glad he's home!

Fetch that is. Tomorrow would have been a week that he was missing.

Come to find out someone had him, a man saw my sign (that my hubs didn't want me to put out BTW) and called me said he was at his house and he took him down the road to where he thought he lived. Not sure why these people kept him for a week if he didn't belong to them! But never the less they must have seen my sign and let him go because he showed back up on his own. Hungry and sleepy:)


He's so funny the dogs really do love him:) as you can see Zeus doesn't mind sharing his food.





4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Glad you got him back....he sure is cute :)

--Boaz-- said...

So glad to see him back...

McAngie said...

What is it with men? They think us women are stupid. We really do know what we're doing, or atleast try to. LOL!

Glad he's back home!

Creepy said...

happy to hear the happy ending!