CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday, Humpday, Wordful Wednesday or just plain Wednesday what ever you like to call it. It is that time again.

I choose Wordful because I can never seem to keep my mouth shut:)

I got my hair cut over the weekend (remember the great day that ended sucky?) I got it a bit different with it a bit of layers around my face.

I also colored it-ya know I am cheap and can't bring myself to pay someone $70+ to do something I can do for so much cheaper. In fact they had my hair color on sale at Target for $5.99 and then I had a coupon. So I got two boxes for $8.98!! I went alot darker this time thanks to prompting from the hubs. I like it, what do you think? I wish you could see it better in this picture the layers around my face are kinda hidden.



Want more wordful posts? Check out Angie



7 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

Very Cute and I like the darker color too!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love it! I went darker this time around too and love it!

blueviolet said...

You are a cutie!

Bad Mommy said...

Hey lady! I sent you an invite to the gmail address on your profile a couple of days ago. Is that not a good one? Shoot me an email at lifeandtimesofabadmommy@yahoo.com if you need it sent to a different address.

Bad Mommy said...

Oh yeah, I like the dark! :)

Elizabeth said...

Love it! The layers thinned it out alot on the sides. Like the dark too.

Cindy said...

I like it too! The darker color looks great too!