CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let's go for a walk in the woods

Sunday we had some crazy unseasonably warm weather so we headed out to enjoy the day-oh and to put our kids to work, after all it's time they start earning their keep around here, kidding sorta



Since the wood supply was running low we went to the farm to cut some more, Shane my lumber jack cut while the kids and I loaded.


It was all going good til the Sprite's came out and the break stretched on



and the work was mostly by the hubs and I after that!

But it was a great day (except for the little mishap my jeans had with a fence) and we walked thru the woods and to the river and enjoyed our great QT together.



3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Freedom ring!

Kurt and Samantha said...

I am so ready to be outside too!

jenn said...

Looks fun. Don't you miss that warm weather today? I do. Crazy TN!