CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?


No seriously I need some new neighbors!

But anyways that isn't my real point of this post, I just had to add that in there after being outside all weekend and really realizing how much we need some new neighbors.

It was truly a Gorgeous weekend here that started on Friday with warm temps that got better as the weekend went on.

I have lived here in TN all my life and will never get used to the unpredictability that is our weather. This month so far we have had lows in the single digits all the way up to 71 yesterday, and that single digit was just on Thursday! I mean seriously it is just nuts, but we are enjoying it while we have it.

So we got out Friday and rode bikes-Abby has been dieing to get out on her new bike and show off her abilities and Wyatt with his newly learned no training wheels skills makes the bike riding so much funner.


Saturday we went to a birthday party then Abby and I went shopping there was a sale at Old Navy and seriously who can resist an Old Navy sale? I bought this dress and some cute jelly shoes-Please tell me you remember jelly shoes! They are so cute and Abby shares my love of shoes so she loves to try shoes on for me!

Yesterday I went to the grocery-I know fun huh? Then came home and Abby and I had picnic outside and then treated my van to a spa day :)

Now I must run on and get some normal clothes on and head out to enjoy this beautiful day before Abby and the little girl I babysit have a fit.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu have got to tell me when there are sales!! Mindy Estes

jenn said...

I'm loving this weather. Shiloh and I did too much running around this weekend to actually play outside, but we did enjoy being out in the sun.

And Shiloh loves jellies. She had a pair last year that she wore daily until they broke. She already has three pairs for this summer (clear, pink, and purple).

Kurt and Samantha said...

Love this weather and the dress! She will be so cute. I do remember jellies, but I also remember rocks getting stuck in the heels and that hurt!

Elizabeth said...

You mean you want the people next door with the 1985 dish and killer dog in the backyard gone? I dont see why.
So did you buy those jellie shoes for yourself or Abby? I loved those!

Mama Kat said...

SO you don't have any ads, so I can't return the favor. Thanks anyways!!

And oh my goodness look at your little girl with short sleeves. 71!?! That's crazy talk...and single digits last week?? Tennessee is whack. ;)

Sera said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - your blog is so cute!