CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Writer's Workshop Thursday

Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back and sign Mr. Linky!!

The Prompts:

1.) If you were starring on American Idol TONIGHT and HAD to sing, what song would you choose and why. -Um yea I don't sing for a crowd only the kids who are forced to listen in the car

2.) Take a picture of yourself right this minute without primping and explain to us why it is you have not washed your hair today.

3.) I just asked Pat to help me with a writing prompt so here's his: "What do you think about the NBA All Star game"...blech. -Maybe if it was hockey I could do something, but I don't ever watch basketball so I have no clue-I did hear though that Kobe and somebody else shared the MVP-see I told you I don't really have a clue.

4.) What's your number one pet peeve? Develop a punishment for anyone caught in the act. -Oh my there are SOOO many I am a pet peevey person I dislike lots of things, I guess my worst is not putting your kid in a carseat because that is just plain STUPID of you!

5.) Write about something mean you did to a sibling growing up. -Me mean NEVER I was the best little sister oh yea did you know I had a sibling? I think I heard a story of one time she was stuck upside down in a tree and I walked ever so slowly to the back yard to inform my dad while all the blood rushed to her head:)

So I guess that leaves #2 which is very scary but I have looked and saw some other brave mommas doing it so I thought what the heck-so here ya go this is me at 9ish in the morning. Coffee in hand (that would be the favorite Chicago mug I spoke of before), no shower cause well it is only 9 that will hopefully happen later today, yep still not really dressed-just enough to be able to not be embarrassed when dumping Wyatt out at school, Abby is watching Imagination Movers and coloring there behind me





want to see more?




13 comments:

Lolli said...

You look great for 9:00 ish! I almost posted a morning picture of myself.....but I went for the mean sister prompt instead! :)

Michelle said...

Ok, it is so not fair when you all look cute first thing in the morning! :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Kati said...

You were also brave enough to do all of the prompts!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Very good picture!

April said...

I agree, you look great at 9ish.

Summer said...

Ooooh, you look cute! At 9 this morning, I am a mess. My eyes are barely open!

Red Thread said...

Fun post. Totally agree on the pet peeve...completely unacceptable, and I have to agree with all the other comments...looking good at 9, it's all about the coffee mug too! ;)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I choose number 2. I haven't left my computer yet this morning that's why?!

Dan said...

Good picture for that time of the morning. You could always join my "no I don't sing nor dance" Idol show. I figure we can all stand there looking distinguished. {*grin*}

Jen said...

that is GOOD for 9am!

Solei said...

If I looked like that at 9am I would have chosen that prompt too!
=D

Just The Girl said...

Great shot :)

Bad Mommy said...

You look great. ;)