CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

kinda sorta tagged

So ok I wasn't exactly tagged for this one but I read her's and she told me if I was reading it I was tagged so here it goes


1. Where is your cell phone?
kitchen

2. Your significant other?
over there on his laptop

3. Your hair?
in need of color I saw some greys peeking thru

4. Your mother?
Whatever

5. Your father?
maybe feeding cows or playing in his fruit orchard or something another to keep him busy-must be nice to be retired.

6. Your favorite?
Blogs

7. Your dream last night?
Can't remember

8. Your favorite drink?
Coke Zero/Diet Mt. Dew but right now I am drinking a Mojito YUM

9. Your dream/goal?
Debt free

10. What room you are in?
Living room

11. Your hobby?
scrapbooking-ditto I just need to apply myself more and do it more often

12. Your fear?
death

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Here

14. Where were you last night?
home eating pizza and watching WallE with the kiddos-I know you all are soo jealous that we had such a rocking Friday night

15. Something that you are not?
a runner

16. Muffins?
blueberry-oh yea

17. Wish list item?
A really cute little lite lap top-maybe like this



18. Where you grew up?
Same house my entire life til I moved here which is about 45 min away

19. Last thing you did?
put the kids to bed

20. What are you wearing?
PJ's

21. Your TV?
On Spike watching UFC fighting

22. Your pets?
Well 2 dogs are outside, the other in the laundry room snoring, one cat maybe in the garage, and the other cat-well he has decided he likes the neighbors house more and after 9yrs of me lovingly taking care of him he has left me; after all they keep putting can food out for the "stray" cat!

23. Friends?
yea

24. Your life?
a bit crazy at times but good

25. Your mood?
I'm good right now cause it is finally quiet in here

26. Missing some one?
nope

27. Car?
I luv my mini

28. Something you’re not wearing?
shoes

29. Your favorite store?
Target

30. Your favorite color?
pink

33. When is the last time you laughed?
today

34. Last time you cried?
the other day I'm sure while watching some show on TV but I am a crazy like that

35. One place that I go to over and over?
on the computer-blogs a few that I am loyal to
IRL-Wyatt's school everyday I am his bus ride to and from

36. One person who texts me regularly?
Shane-I luv texting him during the day because it is nice to "talk" to an adult

38. My favorite place to eat?
Carraba's

39. My favorite food?
Mexican and Italian

40. What did you do today?
Went to a birthday party for a wonderful 3yr old and had a fun tractor ride, then came home and got lazy, made hubs pick up cheese dip and chips from the Mexican restaurant and get Mojitos at the grocery .

Play along if you want but I won't call you out personally

3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

But I LOVE when you call me out personally! Good tag. I'll play.

Seriously, I have NO idea where my cell phone is.... I may have to call it.

Brittany said...

OMG I must have that laptop!!!!!!

jenn said...

Ah man! I forgot about Target. I said The Gap because I was trying to think of something, and I like Gap, but can't afford it half the time. I have to agree that I like Target better.

Thanks for playing along.