CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

25 random things

So my life has been kinda boring lately so I thought I would steal an idea I have seen a few other bloggy friends doing lately.

So here it goes 25 random things you may or may not know about me!

1. I met the hubs when I was 16 and he was 18

2. I was 21 when I got married, 23 when I had my first baby. We were the first to get married and have kids out of all our friends.

3. I have a tattoo on my foot, it is a motherhood knot for my kiddos-YES is hurt

4. I have a bit of an obsession with blogs and read quite a few but am addicted to some of them.

5. I am also addicted to my cell phone and have been know to turn my car around to go back home to get it. I really love my new one since it has a full keyboard and I can text away.

6. I have only lived in 2 houses.

7. I was a homeowner at 20; Yes that means Shane and I lived in sin before we were married! I love my house and wouldn't mind staying here forever.

8. I love love the beach, we go to the same one every year-I would stay a month if I could.

9. I never finished college-life got in the way

10. I am also addicted to coffee and drink it everyday, sometimes in the morning and in the the evening after dinner.

11. I have a favorite coffee cup that I drink out of, it came from a Starbucks in Chicago and it is huge so it may be actually like drinking 2 cups of coffee.

12. That trip to Chicago is the only time I have taken a girls only trip-It was back in '04 and was tons of fun.

13. I haven't always been a SAHM I did go back to work when Wyatt was 8wks old-it sucked. Luckily my boss was a you know what and made it easy to quit, we had an argument and when he said "maybe you should find someplace else" I said "OK" and walked out-I never went back.

14. I may go back to work when Abby starts school, I would love to work at a school as a TA, but only with little kids like K-3. They develop to much of an attitude after that. I decided I liked this while helping with the kids in Wyatt's class there are too many uninvolved parents out there.

15. I love to try to be crafty-scrapbooking, knitting, making tutus etc.

16. Shane and I worked together for 2yrs, 7 of these months were before we got married, and I really did like working with him.

17. I have been coloring my hair for to many years to remember-Unfortunately these days it is to cover grey hair not because I think it is cute, although I do think it is cute.

18. I started coloring my own hair maybe a year or two ago-We are poor and I can't afford to pay someone $80 every 6wks when I can do it for about $5!

19. I turned 30 recently and I am ok with it-sorta

20. I drive a minivan and love my mini I found out when I had 2 kids that space in a car is a premium.

21. Speaking of cars I have had 7-I think.

22. My first car was paid for by my dad-it was a big ol' truck-Yes I was a little red neck in high school-Wranglers, boots and all. I paid for my 2nd car, then it was totaled out 4mths later when and idiot turned in front of us, Shane was driving, we made lots of money off of it!

23. I have never been fired from a job.

24. I hate to go to the dentist and haven't been since I was preggo with Abby and got very sick to my stomach while she was working thought I was gonna pass out and made her stop and sit me up. I want to go to one of those sleep dentist places and just let them fix it all while I sleep.

25. wow this is hard-what to tell you last hmmmmmmmm....

I haven't read an actual adult book in a long time-they all consist of pictures these day, I actually really liked reading a Junie B Jones book with Wyatt recently (is that sad?)



3 comments:

jenn said...

Great list. I miss the ocean. I haven't even been on any vacation since Shiloh was born (except visiting my sister in Atlanta for a weekend, but I don't think that counts). And I've never been on a girls only trip, but it would be fun.

I've thought about the TA thing, but I don't know how to go about it. And I don't know if it would pay enough for us to survive.

I've been coloring my hair forever. I usually do it myself. My hair is so thick that it takes two or three boxes. I haven't seen any grays yet, but maybe it's because I keep covering them up. Haha.

Bad Mommy said...

Awesome list.

Jodee said...

I need to know what you did to get lots of money from the car totalled? I have had 2 totalled, 1just a wreck and have not got squat!

Oh I LOVE JUNIE B JONES, LOVE HER! Jake does too! I have to read the whole book in one setting...does that count? There isnt alot of pictures in those books, I think that counts! really do!