CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some fun at the Sprinkler Park

Today we decided it would be a good day to head to the free sprinkler park, especially since school has started and it wouldn't have tons of crazy big kids running around knocking down my little ones.

I met a couple friends there one old and one new. The kids loved it and had a blast, the weather was just great not to hot and very comfortable to sit in the shade and have a picnic. It was alot of fun to sit and watch them all share their food cause we all know that another kid's food is always better than your own:)

Abby and her new friend talking some girl talk


I think this is when Abby was getting Carter to open his lunch box and share his goldfish crackers (but I am pretty sure there was not alot of convincing that had to be done)


They were immediate friends



4 comments:

Heather Latimer said...

We had so much fun! Thanks again for the invite - we'll definitely have to do it again soon.

Heather

Kurt and Samantha said...

We have one of those near my house and I have always wanted to go, I will have a reason in a couple of years!! Can't wait!

Denise said...

those are very cute and that looks very fun!!!

Trooper Thorn said...

I wish they'd make those parts for adults. I'd rather run around ion the sprinklers with my co-workers than have to play golf.

Great pictures.